Deluxe Double/Twin Rooms
The Elgin’s classically elegant interiors with panelling, pillars and chandeliers recall the days of the Raj. Many rooms at The Elgin have views across the valley and the Himalayas. With a glowing fireplace and hot water bags in your bed, you will find all the amenities of comfort coupled with the charming Victorian décor. Most of the Deluxe rooms offer a view of the garden and Darjeeling town. The bathrooms include a vanity counter, a bathtub and come with deluxe Elgin designer toiletries.
- 32 inch Sony LCD Television & Satellite Television
- Teak armoire
- Direct dial telephone in bedroom & bathroom
- Free wireless internet in all bedrooms
- Designer toiletries by Salveo Botanicals in all bathrooms
- Attached private bath with shower, bathrobes & bath slippers
- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Fireplaces on request in selective rooms
- Electric heaters in all rooms
Comfort for differently abled guests
Wheelchair Friendly Rooms
The hotel has wheelchair friendly rooms on the ground floor. The room amenities and facilities are accessible by person with disability. The guest are requested to kindly inform the reservation team about any such special requirements during the booking. This would help to make sure that the stay is made as comfortable as possible.