Deluxe Double/Twin Rooms
The Elgin’s classically elegant interiors with panelling, pillars and chandeliers recall the days of its first owner. All rooms at The Elgin Silver Oaks have views across the valley and the Himalayas. The bathrooms include a vanity counter, a bathtub and come with deluxe Elgin designer toiletries. The Hotel is heated in winter. Horses and ponies can be hired for trekking in the valley.
The bedrooms are set in the midst of an atmosphere of greenery, in the heart of Kalimpong. Each of the 25 rooms overlooks the Himalayas and the Teesta river valley, with a magnificent view from the windows. Each room is different with subtle tasteful colours. The rooms are quiet, elegant and expansive.
- Satellite Television
- Flat Screen Television
- Teak Armoire
- Direct Dial Telephone in the Bedroom
- Direct Dial Telephone in the Bathroom
- Free Wireless Internet Access in the Bedroom
- Designer Toiletries by Salveo Botanicals in the Bathrooms
- Vanity Kit in the Bathrooms
- Bathrobes & Bath Slippers
- Attached private Bath with Shower. Bathrobes & Bath slippers
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee maker
- Complimentary RO Water
Comfort for differently abled guests
Wheelchair Friendly Rooms
The hotel has wheelchair friendly rooms on the ground floor. The room amenities and facilities are accessible by person with disability. The guest are requested to kindly inform the reservation team about any such special requirements during the booking. This would help to make sure that the stay is made as comfortable as possible.